Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fairly Interesting First Day of CFB

I have to say that the first Saturday of the College Football season was somewhat interesting. Usually there are not a whole lot of good games the first week or so cause everyone seems to be playing creampuff teams and what not, but we did have a few strong match ups and a few upsets.

My W-L total for Saturday was 55-7. I should of had one more win cause I normally would have picked BYU over Oklahoma, simply for the fact that I absolutely hate Oklahoma with a passion, but for some reason I picked OU and guess what? THEY LOSS!!! Excellent, and my Oklahoma State Cowboys won!

I must of been giving Nevada a little to much confidence over the lack luster Irishmen of Notre Dame, cause apparently Nevada didn't even show up and couldn't even score getting rocked 35-0. Could Notre Dame actually be pretty decent this year?

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Fairly Interesting First Day of CFBTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment