Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NFL Week 1

Thankfully the NFL season will be kicking off Thursday night. Can't wait to see what the year has in store for us.

First off I thought I would pick my winners for the divisions and who goes on to win the Super Bowl.

NFC EAST: Dallas
NFC NORTH: Green Bay
NFC SOUTH: New Orleans
NFC WEST: Arizona
WILDCARDS: Giants, Atlanta

AFC EAST: New England
AFC NORTH: Pittsburgh
AFC SOUTH: Indianapolis
AFC WEST: San Diego
WILDCARDS: Baltimore, Tennessee

I believe that Pittsburgh will go all the way to the Super Bowl again and face Green Bay. I really wish I could go with Dallas but I just don't think they will be able to pull it off. I have Pittsburgh winning it all, again.

Now for my Week 1 picks with the who I pick as the winner in green

Thursday, September 10
Tennessee at Pittsburgh

Sunday, September 13
Miami at Atlanta
Denver at Cincinnati
Minnesota at Cleveland
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Detroit at New Orleans
Dallas at Tampa Bay
Philadelphia at Carolina
Kansas City at Baltimore
NY Jets at Houston
Washington at NY Giants
San Francisco at Arizona
St. Louis at Seattle
Chicago at Green Bay

Monday, September 14
Buffalo at New England
San Diego at Oakland

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: NFL Week 1Tweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment