Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fantasy Football Team

A group of us at work started a Fantasy Football league where everyone pays in 20 bucks to enter and at the end of the season the winner gets a share of the money and so forth. I'm pretty excited to see how the season will unfold. This is just one of the few times that I've played this fantasy football stuff although I've always wanted to take part in it.

We had our draft last week but I wasn't able to take part in the live draft so I just pre-ranked some of the players that I wanted on my team. Obviously I didn't get all the players that I had listed but I did get a lot of them and overall I'm pretty pleased with my list, with the exception of my wide-receiving core.

My team looks like this...

QB - Tony Romo (Dal)
WR - Dwayne Bowe (KC)
WR - Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew (Jac)
RB - Joseph Addai (Ind)
TE - Jason Witten (Dal)
BN - Brandon Marshall (Den)(WR)
BN - Chad Pennington (Mia)(QB)
BN - Brandon Pettigrew (Det)(TE)
BN - Jonathan Stewart (Car)(RB)
BN - Beanie Wells (Ari)(RB)
BN - Donnie Avery (Stl)(WR)
K - Nick Folk (Dal)
BN - Adam Vinatieri (Ind)(K)
DEF - Pittsburgh
BN - New England

I think I'll be pretty solid on the DEF points with both Pittsburgh and New England. Should also be pretty solid in the K position. Well I believe I'm pretty solid everywhere except for WR. The computer drafted that dumbass Brandon Marshall so I do need drop him and add another hopefully more productive WR. Unfortunately there are not to many good WR left in the Free Agents list. So I guess we'll just see how things go.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Fantasy Football TeamTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment