Wednesday, October 21, 2009

DeMarcus Ware, hurt??

As I was listening to our always delightful head coach Wade Phillips' press conference earlier, I heard him say something that kind of surprised me, but in a way didn't surprise me. If that makes any sense?

He said that DeMarcus Ware has a stress fracture in his foot. I can't recall which foot it was right now but he said that Ware had been complaining about it for a couple of weeks and they finally got around to seeing what the problem was yesterday.

So that makes one wonder if that is the reason why Ware has started off so slow this year? Apparently it's not that bad cause Coach Wade said that Ware would still be playing this weekend.

He also said that Marion Barber either broke or fractured his thumb on his left hand but that he would still be playing as well. Is it just me or does anybody else get frustrated at our running backs always being hurt in one way or another?

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: DeMarcus Ware, hurt??Tweet this!

1 comment: