Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 4 NFL Predictions.

There are a couple of interesting match-ups this weekend for the NFL. First off my Cowboy's go to Denver to take on the surprisingly undefeated Bronco's. But the Bronco's really haven't played anyone that good, so that record can be deceiving. Baltimore travels to New England should be a nice game. The Ravens have finally found some offense and Flacco has been doing a pretty good job at Quarterback. Then there is the battle of the undefeated with the Jets going down to New Orleans. Sanchez and the Jets has a whole have been playing really well, so we shall see if they can continue rolling along against the high powered Saints offense and a defense that has been showing up and playing fairly decent as well.

Now for my picks with the team that I believe will win in green.

Detroit at Chicago
Cincinnati at Cleveland
Seattle at Indianapolis
NY Giants at Kansas City
Baltimore at New England
Tampa Bay at Washington
Tennessee at Jacksonville
Oakland at Houston
NY Jets at New Orleans
Buffalo at Miami
St. Louis at San Francisco
Dallas at Denver
San Diego at Pittsburgh
Green Bay at Minnesota

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Green Bay - Minnesota game. Favre against his old team on Monday Night Football. Personally I have lost some respect for Favre over the last couple of years with all of his flip flopping and such. I wished he would have just stayed and retired as a Packer. I have Minnesota winning but I really hope that Green Bay beats Favre.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Week 4 NFL Predictions.Tweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment