Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Fantasy Football and Basketball Teams

I've been having a lot of fun playing Fantasy Football this year that I decided to start another team. Yeah we are 5 games into the season and what not but it's pretty fun.

Here is my new team:

QB - Philip Rivers
QB - Kyle Orton
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Antonio Bryant
WR - Torry Holt
WR - Eddie Royal
WR - Domenik Hixon
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
RB - Steve Slaton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
TE - Greg Olsen
TE - Anthony Fasano
K - David Akers
K - Nate Kaeding
DEF - Minnesota

It's not that bad of a team. I have decent quarterbacks in this league. Questionable wide receiver's like the other league as well as running backs. I have Maurice Jones-Drew in both leagues.

I will have two basketball teams in different leagues. My public league team is already drafted while I wait for some more co-workers to join the private work place league.

My public league team is:

PG - Tony Parker (SA)
SG - Paul Pierce (Bos)
G - Stephen Jackson (GS)
SF - Jeff Green (OKC)
PF - Tim Duncan (SA)
F - LaMarcus Aldridge (Por)
C - Jermaine O'Neal (Mia)
C - Brendan Haywood (Was)
U - Mo Williams (Cle)
U - Boris Diaw (Cha)
BN - Jason Thompson (Sac)
BN - Michael Beasley (Mia)
BN - Kenyon Martin (Den)

It should be alright, we'll see how the season goes.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: New Fantasy Football and Basketball TeamsTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment