Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Fantasy Basketball team just drafted

We just got finished with our fantasy basketball draft in my work league. We have eight players in the league and I started out with the 6th pick, soooo the top players were already gone obviously but I am pretty happy with who I was able to draft in the first round. Overall my list is pretty solid, I believe. I wasn't able to get some of the lower tier players that I wanted but it's all good, as they say.

Here's my team.

Round 1 PF Dirk Nowitzki
Round 2 SG Danny Granger
Round 3 G Andre Iguodala
Round 4 PG Devin Harris
Round 5 F Troy Murphy
Round 6 C David
Round 7 SF Rudy Gay
Round 8 C Emeka Okafor
Round 9 Util Derrick Rose
Round 10 Util Rajon Rondo
Round 11 BN Thaddeus Yound
Round 12 BN J.R. Smith
Round 13 BN Tayshaun Prince

But, then again I could lose my ass in this league. I don't really watch or follow basketball all that much, except for the playoffs. We shall see how this season goes.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: New Fantasy Basketball team just draftedTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment