Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tashard Choice is the right choice

I was just reading Tim MacMahon's blog entry over at ESPNDallas.com where Tashard Choice was talking about wanting to be a workhorse for the team. Call me crazy but I think he should be the workhorse and the number one back...for now anyways.

I am a big fan of both Marion Barber and Felix Jones but they can't stay healthy, especially Felix. Tashard is healthy at the moment so in my opinion he should be getting the carries for this team. He has done a pretty good job so far this year and we should let him get in a rhythm on the field. Keep Barber and Jones on the sidelines and let them recover 100%. I think the Boys made the mistake of bringing Barber back so soon and letting him re-aggravate his injury.

So I say give Choice the chance to prove that he can be the number one back and the workhorse for this team and rest Barber and Jones so they can get 100% healthy so they can come back and be productive for this team.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Tashard Choice is the right choiceTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment