Friday, October 2, 2009

Roy Williams is unclear what his role is??

I read an interesting little piece over at the Dallas Morning News' Cowboys Blog in which Cowboy's Wide Receiver Roy Williams say's he is unclear what his role is here in Dallas.

"I do not know what my role is," Williams said. "I'm just trying to help this team win, whether it's catching the ball, whether it's blocking downfield, whether it's whatever the game is calling for. My role is to ... make plays, whether it's in the run or pass game, I'm guessing."

You just said what your role is SUPPOSE to be! Your role is to make plays and help out the TEAM! T.O. Junior?? This is what I hate about professional athletes. A lot of them are prima donna's that only think about themselves. Now, I didn't say that they are all like that, but there are more than we would like to see.

Roy, stop your crying just cause the TE is getting more receptions than you. Tony is going to throw it to the open man, he can't help it if Jason Witten is the one that is open more often than not. Tony is also going to throw it to someone he trust and believes will CATCH the ball. Like with T.O. you get the ball thrown to you but then you don't even bother to catch it.

Catch the ball and shut up. Or make blocks and shut up. Regardless you just need to shut up, T.O. Junior and make plays to help the TEAM win. This is a team game after all.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Roy Williams is unclear what his role is??Tweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment