Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fantasy Roster Changes: WM6042

I made 3 roster changes in my WM6042 work league in the hopes of shaking some things up and make a run at the leaders. My first change was at kicker. With Nick Folk on the bye week and Adam Vinatieri being hurt and missing the next 6 to 8 weeks or so I had to look around for another kicker in the free agents pool. I went by how many points they had already scored and Matt Prater of Denver was the top man so I quickly snatched him up. Of course that will now ensure that he won't do a damn thing the rest of the year.

According to most of the fantasy football sites/blogs they say that you should start Matt Hasselbeck at QB since the Seahawks are playing Arizona and the Cardinals are giving up a ton of passing yards. I checked and he was available in my league so I picked him up and drop Mark Sanchez, who I just picked up the other week but has done absolutely nothing since then. Hopefully Hasselbeck won't let me down and choke.

I decided to pick up another WR while I was making these changes and thought I would try out Nate Burleson since the Cardinals are giving up receiving yards. Unfortunately after I added him I noticed that he is questionable for the game, so this is a gamble move here. So I hope that my team up of Hasselbeck/Burleson will work out for me this week. I dropped Pierre Garcon, who I just picked up the other week as well, but only gave me one point last week.

With those changes I am now an eight point favorite over jarhead hoo rah this weekend. I've been heavily favored in some of the previous games and lost my butt, so who knows, but I can't wait to find out.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Fantasy Roster Changes: WM6042Tweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment