Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some Week 5 Predictions: College Football

With my computer back up and running I can start back to making my predictions, so here we go with my picks to win in green.

Thursday, October 1
Colorado at West Virginia

Friday, October 2
Pittsburgh at Louisville

Saturday, October 3
Top 25
No. 6 Virginia Tech at Duke
No. 22 Michigan at Michigan State
Arkansas State at No. 13 Iowa
No. 3 Alabama at Kentucky
No. 10 Cincinnati
No. 4 LSU at No. 18 Georgia
No. 15 Penn State at Illinois
No. 9 Ohio State at Indiana
No. 21 Mississippi at Vanderbilt
No. 25 Georgia Tech at Mississippi State
UC Davis at No. 5 Boise State
No. 7 USC at No. 24 California
No. 8 Oklahoma at Miami (FL)
Southern Methodist at No. 11 TCU
No. 12 Houston at UTEP
Washington State at No. 16 Oregon

I don't really see a whole lot of the unranked teams beating the ranked teams this week, but with the way things have been lately I could be greatly mistaken. I am picking Oklahoma to beat Miami, but I really, really hope that Miami kicks their ass.

Other picks
Clemson at Maryland
Wisconsin at Minnesota
Virginia at North Carolina
South Florida at Syracuse
Kansas State at Iowa State
UCLA at Stanford
Washington at Notre Dame
Florida State at Boston College
New Mexico at Texas Tech
Texas A&M at Arkansas
Auburn at Tennessee

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Some Week 5 Predictions: College FootballTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment