Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 7 CFB Predictions

I did pretty well last week, especially in the Top 25 predictions. Lucky for me there were no real upsets. I went 16-1 with my only loss coming in the No. 17 Auburn at Arkansas game and Auburn getting blown out.

I went 8-2 in the other picks for an overall 24-3 record for the week. Not to shabby.

Now for my week 7 picks:

Top 25

No. 20 Oklahoma vs No. 3 Texas
No. 7 Ohio State at Purdue
No. 11 Iowa at Wisconsin
Arkansas at No. 1 Florida
No. 6 USC at No. 25 Notre Dame
Minnesota at No. 14 Penn State
Texas Tech at No. Nebraska
No. 23 Houston at Tulane
Colorado State at No. 12 TCU
No. 4 Virginia Tech at No. 19 Georgia Tech
Brigham Young at San Diego State
No. 17 Kansas at Colorado
No. 9 Miami (FL) at UCF
No. 22 South Carolina at No. 2 Alabama
Missouri at No. 16 Oklahoma State
No. 24 Utah at UNLV

We have four games that feature two top 25 teams. Personally I believe the game to be watching out of all of those is the No. 20 Oklahoma vs No. 3 Texas game. But I could be bias since I live in Oklahoma and not all that far from Dallas, either.

I hope for my Oklahoma State Cowboys that the same Missouri team that showed up for their Nebraska game shows up in Stillwater for us. Missouri did have the lead at halftime but they fell apart in the 4th quarter letting Nebraska score 27 points! I'll take that. Let's go Pokes!

My upset pick of the week is Wisconsin over No. 11 Iowa. Iowa has won some pretty close games against questionable opponents. Wisconsin has played fairly decent this year and they should have won against Ohio State last weekend.

Other games

Pittsburgh at Rutgers
Louisville at Connecticut
Northwestern at Michigan State
Wake Forest at Clemson
Georgia at Vanderbilt
Nevada at Utah State
California at UCLA
North Carolina State at Boston College
Marshall at West Virginia
Baylor at Iowa State
Illinois at Indiana
Kentucky at Auburn
Stanford at Arizona
Washington at Arizona State

Looking forward to another great Saturday of college football.

BallHype: hype it up! I'm reading: Week 7 CFB PredictionsTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment